Monday 7 April 2014

Roast Pork

I can smell the Roast Pork from my room I run down the hallway and into the Kitchen. Mum is just pulling the roast pork out of the oven as I get to the door. Mum starts to cut the roast pork and it falls apart and she puts it on the plates and puts gravy on three of them. She puts crackling on the plates. I rush to sit down. The Roast Pork melts in the my mouth. The hot meat is delicious and moist. The crackling is crunchy and salty. I chomp down my Roast Pork and quickly ask for seconds.

4 comments:

  1. Yum roast pork. I like roast pork Cameron. It is delicious. I like how you have put I rush to sit down. Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cameron I love roast pork.
    Is roast Pork your favourite roast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mum is a great cook Cameron so am sure the roast pork was delicious!! Do you help Mum with cooking some time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great writing Cam, you totally had my mouth watering! Roast pork is one of my favourites too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...